1、Easy does it.
慢慢來。
2、I?m glad I kept my fingers crossed.
我很高興一直都這么幸運。
3、It doesn't make any difference.
沒關系。
4、Hope so.
希望如此。
5、Don?t go to pieces.
不要著急
6、Don't push me.
別逼我。
7、I think you’ve put your finger on it.
你說到點子上了。
8、You?re laying it on thick.
你過獎了。
9、He got under the boss?s skin.
他惹惱了老板。
10、No way!
不可能!
11、Who knows!
天曉得!
12、What's the fuss?
吵什么?
13、It's urgent.
有急事。
14、I'm not going.
我不去了。
15、Get over yourself.
別自以為是;
16、He is an operator.
他是個老油條。
17、Painting the town red .
狂歡。
18、One should love animals. They are so tasty.
每個人都應該熱愛動物,因為它們很好吃。
19、Not so bad.
不錯。
20、I'm fed up.
我厭倦了。
21、It really turns me on.
這令我興奮。
22、Get down to business.
言歸正傳。
23、It doesn't work.
不管用。
24、Don't get on my nerves!
不要攪得我心煩。
25、They're selling like hot cakes.
這些都很暢銷。
26、I'm really in a bind.
我左右為難。
27、He is now in the soup.
他現在糟糕了。
28、Don't let me down.
別讓我失望。
29、Tom always gets cold feet.
湯姆總是裹足不前。
30、None of my business.
不關我事。(www.vipyl)
31、This is beyond comparison.
無與倫比。
32、Great minds think alike.
英雄所見略同。
33、The price makes my hair stand on end.
那價錢把我嚇了一跳。
34、Have a go of it.
玩得很高興。
35、Come on!
快點,振作起來!
36、Let's find a happy medium.
我們還是找一個折衷的辦法。
37、How come…
怎么回事,怎么搞的。
38、Does it serve your purposes?
對你有用嗎?
39、It's not a big deal!
沒什么了不起!
40、Don't flatter me.
過獎了。
41、I'm on the WAGON(馬車,車)。
我戒酒了。
42、I don't care.
我不在乎。
43、You're welcome.
你太客氣了。
44、I'll stand on my own two feet.
一人做事一人當。
45、God works.
上帝的安排。
46、Don't think ill of me.
別生我氣。
47、Being criticized is awful.
被人批評真痛苦。
48、Still up?
還沒睡呀?
49、You've jumped on the bandwagon.
隨大流。
50、I'll see to it.
我會留意的。
51、I'll try to smooth things over.
我會妥善處理。