isten, Mototo, you better treat this lady like a queen.
聽著,摩托托,你最好對這女孩好一點
Because you, my friend, you found yourself the perfect woman.
因為你找到了這個世界上最完美的女人
If I was ever so lucky to find the perfect woman,
如果我有這么幸運的話
Id give her flowers every day. And notjust any flowers.OK?
我一定每天都給她送花。當然不是隨便什么野花都行,知道嗎?
Her favorites are orchids. White. And breakfast in bed.
她喜歡蘭花,白色的那種,早餐要送到她床上
Six loaves of wheat toast, butter on both sides.
六片小麥土司,兩面都要涂黃油
No crust, the way she likes it.
面包片要去掉,她不喜歡吃
Id be her shoulder to cry on and her best friend.
我愿意成為她最知心的朋友,在她傷心難過的時候給她依靠的肩膀
Id spend every day thinking of how to make her laugh.
我每天都會想著怎么讓她開心
She has the most amazing laugh.
她有這世界上最美的笑臉
Thats what I would do if I were you.
如果我是你的話,我就會這么做
But Im not, so you do it.
不過我不是,所以你要替我做
讀完這篇文章后,您心情如何?