對不起。
I'm sorry.
I'm sorry. I made a mistake. (對不起,我弄錯了。)
That's all right. (沒什么。)
Excuse me. *用于各種情況。如“對不起,您再說一遍”、“對不起……”。
啊!對不起。
Whoops, excuse me. *用于踩了別人的腳等場合。
Ouch! (唉喲!)
Whoops, excuse me. (啊!對不起。)
對不起,請原諒。
Excuse me. *用于一般的道歉。
I beg your pardon. *比較正式的說法。
Oh, sorry.
真的非常抱歉。
I'm awfully sorry.
那件事真對不起。
I'm sorry about that.
這是我的疏忽。
It's my fault. *直截了當地承認自己的錯誤并致歉的說法。
It's my fault. (這是我的疏忽。)
That's okay. Don't worry about it. (沒關系,別太在意。)
I'm to blame. (全怪我。)
哎呀,我弄錯了。
Oops. My mistake. *茫然不知所措,不知如何是好或感到很遺憾,對做錯的事感到驚訝和表示道歉的心情。Oops是“哎呀!”的語氣。
Oops, so sorry. (哎呀,真對不起。)
那事我覺得很抱歉。
I feel bad about it.
I wish it had never happened. *直譯“我希望沒有發生過那樣的事”,即“那事如果沒有發生過該多好呀!”
真抱歉,我不能來。
I'm sorry I couldn't come.
I'm sorry I couldn't come. (真抱歉,我不能來。)
That's all right. (沒關系。)
前幾天真是很抱歉。
I'm sorry about the other day.
Hi, John! (嗨!約翰,你好!)
I'm sorry about the other day. (前幾天真是很抱歉。)
請您原諒我的失禮。
Please forgive my rudeness.
A) Please forgive my rudeness. (請您原諒我的失禮。)
B) I'll forgive you. (我原諒你。)*A更口語的說法是I'm sorry I was rude. (很抱歉,我失禮了。)
我不知該怎樣向您道歉。
I don't know how to apologize to you. *apologize to...“向……道歉”。
I can't express how sorry I am.
Words can't express how sorry I am.
I have no words to apologize to you.
我并沒有那個意思。
I didn't mean that. *mean “打算說/做……”。
真對不起,給您添麻煩了。
I'm sorry to trouble you.
I'm sorry to trouble you. (真對不起,給您添麻煩了。)
That's okay. (沒關系。)
實在對不起,讓您費心了。
I'm really sorry for troubling you.
I'm really sorry for troubling you. (實在對不起,讓您費心了。)
It was nothing. (這沒什么。)
抱歉,讓您久等了。
I'm sorry to have kept you waiting.
I'm sorry to have kept you waiting. (抱歉,讓您久等了。)
I was about to go home. (我正想要回家呢。)
I'm sorry to be late again. (對不起,我又來晚了。)
Sorry, I'm late again. (對不起,我又遲到了。)
我希望……可是……
I wish I could...
Are you coming to my party? (你能來參加我的晚會嗎?)
I wish I could come, but I'm busy on Friday. (我非常想去,可是星期五我很忙。)